Local 307 Open Calls -
-- Freestate has a call for 2 JW long term at the Volvo facility in Hagerstown MD.
This job is a 5/8 schedule.
It will start on Monday March 6th with a sign at the Cumberland Shop.
This call will be filled on Wednesday March 1rst starting at 9:00 am to pre accept call the hotline and leave a clear brief message.
--Unfortunately, the Local 307 pre accept job line is not working.
To pre accept for the Freestate job call out for 3/1/2023, please call the Union Hall at 301-724-3403. Thank you.
District 4 Open Calls -
MANPOWER NEEDS AS OF 02/15/2023:
Local 673 – Painesville, OH
• Contact: John Rusnak at 440-413-3344 or firstname.lastname@example.org
o Perry Nuclear Power Plant
Day&Zimmerman is currently looking for…
• 3 JWs or apprentices to start on 1-23-23 for pre-outage work
• 5 JWs or apprentices to start on 1-30-23 for pre-outage work
Currently working 40 hours, but will turn into 6-12’s when the outage starts.
Outage will run a minimum of the entire month of March.
Call Business Manager for pre-qualifications.
ePHQ to be completed prior to hire.
Drug screen to be completed once brought on-site.
o Wage & Benefits Package
JW - $35.15
Health & Welfare - $7.32
Pension - $8.98
Annuity - $5.46
Savings plan - $2.23 (deduction)
Local 683 – Columbus, Ohio
• Contact: Chris Evans, Dispatcher at email@example.com or 614-294-4786 Ext. 6 M-F after 5pm for the Job line to bid on any call.
- 1 JW for Regular Call (OT Available) with Knight Electric at OSU Wexner Medical Center.
• 2 JIT’s (Tele/Data) for a Regular Call (reg hrs) with TSG at OSU Hospital Tower 1533 Old Cannon Dr. Drug Test on site, free on site parking.
• 7-JIT’s (Tele/Data) for a Regular Call (reg hrs) with TSG at various locations